- The Clinical Significance of Endocannabinoids in Endometriosis Pain Management
- Cannabis Use, a Self-Management Strategy Among Australian Women With Endometriosis: Results From a National Online Survey.
- Δ(9) -Tetrahydrocannabinol and N-arachidonyl glycine are full agonists at GPR18 receptors and induce migration in human endometrial HEC-1B cells.
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in aetiopathogenesis of endometriosis: A potential therapeutic target
- Antiproliferative Effects of Cannabinoid Agonists on Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis
- The molecular connections between the cannabinoid system and endometriosis