- Cannabidiol: Pharmacology and potential therapeutic role in epilepsy and other neuropsychiatric disorders
- Cannabidiol Administration Prevents Hypoxia-Ischemia-Induced Hypomyelination in Newborn Rats.
- High-Dose Cannabidiol Induced Hypotension after Global Hypoxia-Ischemia in Piglets.
- Cannabidiol reduces lung injury induced by hypoxic-ischemic brain damage in newborn piglets.
- Short-term effects of cannabidiol after global hypoxia-ischemia in newborn piglets.
- Neuroprotective Effects of Cannabidiol in Hypoxic Ischemic Insult. The Therapeutic Window in Newborn Mice.
- Protective Effects of Cannabidiol Against Hippocampal Cell Death and Cognitive Impairment Induced by Bilateral Common Carotid Artery Occlusion in Mice
- Repeated treatment with cannabidiol but not Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol has a neuroprotective effect without the development of tolerance
- CBD reduces brain damage and improves functional recovery in a neonatal rat model of arterial ischemic stroke
- CBD reduces neuroinflammation and promotes neuroplasticity and functional recovery after brain ischemia