- Study: History of cannabis use associated with increased survival rates among heart attack patients
- CBD as an anti-arrhythmic, the role of the CB1 receptors
- Is the cardiovascular system a therapeutic target for CBD?
- Acute administration of CBD in vivo suppresses ischaemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when given at reperfusion
- CBD attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, and inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- The effect of CBD on ischemia/reperfusion-induced ventricular arrhythmias
- CBD protects against myocardial ischemic reperfusion injury
- Endocannabinoids acting at cannabinoid-1 receptors regulate cardiovascular function in hypertension
- Oleamide: A fatty acid amide signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system?
- Cannabidiol protects against doxorubicin-induced cardiomyopathy by modulating mitochondrial function and biogenesis
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in atherosclerosis
- Cannabinoid receptors in atherosclerosis
- The potential use of cannabidiol in the therapy of metabolic syndrome