From the Project CBD Archives:
CBD for Heart Disease
Excerpted from “The Essential Guide to CBD” by the Editors of Reader’s Digest and Project CBD.
Cacao, a Traditional Plant Medicine for Modern Times
Scientists are investigating the health benefits of the ‘food of the gods.’
ICRS 2019: CBD for Anxiety, Cancer, Heart Disease, Addiction…
New discoveries highlight CBD’s potential for treating anxiety, cancer, heart disease, substance abuse, brain injuries, and more.
Scientific Research on CBD & Cannabis for Cardiovascular Disease:
- Study: History of cannabis use associated with increased survival rates among heart attack patients
- CBD as an anti-arrhythmic, the role of the CB1 receptors
- Is the cardiovascular system a therapeutic target for CBD?
- Acute administration of CBD in vivo suppresses ischaemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when given at reperfusion
- CBD attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, and inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- The effect of CBD on ischemia/reperfusion-induced ventricular arrhythmias
- CBD protects against myocardial ischemic reperfusion injury
- Endocannabinoids acting at cannabinoid-1 receptors regulate cardiovascular function in hypertension
- Oleamide: A fatty acid amide signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system?
- Cannabidiol protects against doxorubicin-induced cardiomyopathy by modulating mitochondrial function and biogenesis
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in atherosclerosis
- Cannabinoid receptors in atherosclerosis
- The potential use of cannabidiol in the therapy of metabolic syndrome