From the Project CBD Archives:
A new study describes how CB1 inhibition by Rimonabant leads to changes in gene regulation.
Evidence shows marijuana users are much less likely to develop metabolic syndrome.
Medical Cannabis may include weight loss and reduced risk of obesity-associated medical conditions.
Scientific research on CBD, cannabis, obesity, and weight loss:
- The impact of marijuana use on glucose, insulin, and insulin resistance among US adults
- The potential use of cannabidiol in the therapy of metabolic syndrome
- Cannabinoids and endocannabinoids in metabolic disorders with focus on diabetes
- Cannabinol and cannabidiol exert opposing effects on rat feeding patterns
- Cannabis and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) for weight loss?
- The endocannabinoid system in obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in abdominal obesity and the implications for cardiovascular risk
- CBD promotes browning in 3T3-L1 adipocytes