Sometimes it’s best to combine CBD with conventional anti-epileptic meds.
A cutting edge paper discusses the applications of cannabis for epilepsy and seizure disorders.
How do CBD-rich cannabis oil extracts compare with CBD isolates?
Adult epileptics turn to THC when CBD falls short.
Scientific research on CBD, cannabis, epilepsy, and seizures:
- CBD for children with Dravet’s and intractable seizures [VIDEO]
- Report of a parent survey of CBD-enriched cannabis use in pediatric treatment-resistant epilepsy
- Medicinal marijuana stops seizures, brings hope to a little girl
- Cannabinoids for epilepsy
- Cannabis, CBD, and epilepsy – From receptors to clinical response
- The non-psychotropic plant cannabinoids, cannabidivarin (CBDV) and cannabidiol (CBD), activate and desensitize transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) channels in vitro: potential for the treatment of neuronal hyperexcitability
- Chronic administration of CBD to healthy volunteers and epileptic patients
- Endocannabinoid system protects against cryptogenic seizures
- Seizing an opportunity for the endocannabinoid system
- Cannabidiol: promise and pitfalls
- Cannabidiol: Pharmacology and potential therapeutic role in epilepsy and other neuropsychiatric disorders
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV) suppresses pentylenetetrazole (PTZ)-induced increases in epilepsy-related gene expression
- CBD exerts anti-convulsant effects in animal models of temporal lobe and partial seizures
- Cannabidiol displays antiepileptiform and antiseizure properties in vitro and in vivo
- Hypnotic and antiepileptic effects of CBD
- The cannabinoids as potential antiepileptics
- Cannabidiol–antiepileptic drug comparisons and interactions in experimentally induced seizures in rats
- CBD post-treatment alleviates rat epileptic-related behaviors
- Pharmacology of cannabinoids in the treatment of epilepsy
- Therapeutic effects of cannabinoids in animal models of seizures, epilepsy, epileptogenesis, and epilepsy-related neuroprotection
- Report from a survey of parents regarding the use of cannabidiol in Mexican children with refractory epilepsy
- Protective effects of Cannabidiol against seizures and neuronal death in a rat model of mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
- CBD treatment for refractory seizures in Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Could cannabidiol be a treatment option for intractable childhood and adolescent epilepsy?