Epilepsy, Endocannabinoids & Phytocannabinoids
Sometimes it’s best to combine CBD with conventional anti-epileptic meds.
Medical Marijuana for Seizures
A cutting edge paper discusses the applications of cannabis for epilepsy and seizure disorders.
Cannabidiol & Epilepsy Meta-Analysis
How do CBD-rich cannabis oil extracts compare with CBD isolates?
When CBD Isn’t Enough to Treat Epilepsy
Adult epileptics turn to THC when CBD falls short.
Scientific research on CBD, cannabis, epilepsy, and seizures:
- CBD for children with Dravet’s and intractable seizures [VIDEO]
- Report of a parent survey of CBD-enriched cannabis use in pediatric treatment-resistant epilepsy
- Medicinal marijuana stops seizures, brings hope to a little girl
- Cannabinoids for epilepsy
- Cannabis, CBD, and epilepsy – From receptors to clinical response
- The non-psychotropic plant cannabinoids, cannabidivarin (CBDV) and cannabidiol (CBD), activate and desensitize transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) channels in vitro: potential for the treatment of neuronal hyperexcitability
- Chronic administration of CBD to healthy volunteers and epileptic patients
- Endocannabinoid system protects against cryptogenic seizures
- Seizing an opportunity for the endocannabinoid system
- Cannabidiol: promise and pitfalls
- Cannabidiol: Pharmacology and potential therapeutic role in epilepsy and other neuropsychiatric disorders
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV) suppresses pentylenetetrazole (PTZ)-induced increases in epilepsy-related gene expression
- CBD exerts anti-convulsant effects in animal models of temporal lobe and partial seizures
- Cannabidiol displays antiepileptiform and antiseizure properties in vitro and in vivo
- Hypnotic and antiepileptic effects of CBD
- The cannabinoids as potential antiepileptics
- Cannabidiol–antiepileptic drug comparisons and interactions in experimentally induced seizures in rats
- CBD post-treatment alleviates rat epileptic-related behaviors
- Pharmacology of cannabinoids in the treatment of epilepsy
- Therapeutic effects of cannabinoids in animal models of seizures, epilepsy, epileptogenesis, and epilepsy-related neuroprotection
- Report from a survey of parents regarding the use of cannabidiol in Mexican children with refractory epilepsy
- Protective effects of Cannabidiol against seizures and neuronal death in a rat model of mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
- CBD treatment for refractory seizures in Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Could cannabidiol be a treatment option for intractable childhood and adolescent epilepsy?