From the Project CBD Archives:
Cannabis & the Immune System: A Complex Balancing Act
A new wave of research points toward cannabinoids having an adaptive, immunomodulating effect.
Gut Microbiota & the Endocannabinoid System
Scientific research shows that THC and CBD promote a healthy microbiome.
CBD as a Steroid Sparing Treatment
Could cannabidiol be a breakthrough therapy to replace or lessen the use of steroids?
Psychedelic Research Targets Systemic Inflammation
Can scientists convert a super-hallucinogen into a wonder drug?
Scientific Research on CBD & Cannabis for Inflammation:
- Cannabidiol as an emergent therapeutic strategy for lessening the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress
- The endocannabinoid system: an emerging key player in inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory role of cannabidiol and O-1602 in cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis in mice
- Cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, and related analogs in inflammation
- Cannabidiol, a non-psychotropic plant-derived cannabinoid, decreases inflammation in a murine model of acute lung injury: role for the adenosine A(2A) receptor
- Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting α3 glycine receptors
- Cannabidiol reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis
- Diabetic retinopathy: Role of inflammation and potential therapies for anti-inflammation
- Cannabidiol reduces Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and promotes hippocampal neurogenesis through PPARγ involvement
- Cannabidiol attenuates high glucose-induced endothelial cell inflammatory response and barrier disruption
- Vanilloid TRPV1 receptor mediates the antihyperalgesic effect of the nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, cannabidiol, in a rat model of acute inflammation
- Cannabidiol attenuates cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity by decreasing oxidative/nitrosative stress, inflammation, and cell death
- Cannabinoids in clinical practice
- Pure THC-V inhibits nitrite production in murine peritoneal macrophages
- Cannabinoids, inflammation, and fibrosis
- Amyloid proteotoxicity initiates an inflammatory response blocked by cannabinoids
- Endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoylglycerol protects inflammatory insults from sulfur dioxide inhalation via cannabinoid receptors in the brain
- Protective effect of CBD on hydrogen peroxide‑induced apoptosis, inflammation and oxidative stress in nucleus pulposus cells
- Mechanisms of action of CBD in adoptively transferred experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis