From the Project CBD Archives:
Cannabis & Migraine Headaches
Dr. Bonni Goldstein highlights current research on cannabinoid medicine for severe headaches.
Cannabis Therapy for Headaches
New studies explore the analgesic effects of cannabis in migraine sufferers and the potential roles of THC, terpenes, and inflammation.
Migraines, Cluster Headaches & Psychedelics
Part 2 of a two-part series on psychedelics for pain.
Scientific Research on CBD & Cannabis for Headaches & Migraines:
- Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): Can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
- Effects of anandamide in migraine: data from an animal model
- Cannabinoids and hallucinogens for headache
- The endocannabinoid system and migraine
- Variations in the cannabinoid receptor 1 gene predispose to migraine
- Cannabinoids suitable for migraine prevention