From the Project CBD Archives:
CBD, THC & CBG for Skin Conditions
Cannabinoid compounds show promise in treating skin diseases in both topical and systemic medications.
Can CBD Help Your Complexion?
Can CBD really protect, heal and restore the skin?
Topical Cannabis for Leg Ulcers
A pioneering approach to wound healing.
Scientific Research on CBD & Cannabis for Skin Conditions:
- The safety and efficacy of 3% Cannabis seeds extract cream for reduction of human cheek skin sebum and erythema content
- CBD as a Treatment for Acne?
- CBD exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes
- The endocannabinoid system of the skin in health and disease
- Endocannabinoids enhance lipid synthesis and apoptosis of human sebocytes via cannabinoid receptor-2-mediated signaling
- Endocannabinoid signaling and epidermal differentiation
- Differential effectiveness of selected non-psychotropic phytocannabinoids on human sebocyte functions
- Cannabinoids inhibit human keratinocyte proliferation through a non-CB1/CB2 mechanism and have a potential therapeutic value in the treatment of psoriasis
- Epigenetic control of skin differentiation genes by phytocannabinoids
- A novel control of human keratin expression: cannabinoid receptor 1-mediated signaling down-regulates the expression of keratins K6 and K16 in human keratinocytes in vitro and in situ
- Endocannabinoids modulate human epidermal keratinocyte proliferation and survival via the sequential engagement of cannabinoid receptor-1 and transient receptor potential vanilloid-1
- Cannabinoid 1 receptors in keratinocytes modulate proinflammatory chemokine secretion and attenuate contact allergic inflammation
- Attenuation of allergic contact dermatitis through the endocannabinoid system
- Topical cannabinoid agonists. An effective new possibility for treating chronic pruritus
- The role of cannabinoids in dermatology
- Cannabidiol upregulates melanogenesis through CB1 dependent pathway by activating p38 MAPK and p42/44 MAPK